Monday, November 30, 2009

Podcast Movie Special: Star Trek the Motion Picture

Direct MP3 DownloadI wish I had the time and inclination to write an incredibly long and tedious blog post to go along with this podcast of Star Trek The Motion Picture, but I just don't have the heart to do that too you guys. As much as I really enjoy watching this movie, it is quite boring in a few places. Alright, a lot of parts were boring. But it is such a visually cool sci-fi flick I just have to love it. Plus who wouldn't want to see DeForest Kelly showing his hairy chest and sporting the gold chains?! Aside from all that Joey and I still managed to have a good time discussing.

Various topics discussed in this podcast include:
    Joey: Friends don't let friends watch Star Trek the Motion Picture
    Who wouldn't want Kirk in charge
    Worst idea ever: One way jet pack
    The Shatner Pause
    My Friend Jon Madsen's TMP podcast
    This really is a bad movie over all
    I Fight Dragons concert tour
    JC Hutchins 7th Son Novel

Direct MP3 Download
RSS Feed
Subscribe Using iTunes

If you have something to say then we welcome your comments below, or feel free to email us at trekwest5@thehomestarmy.com, twitter us at hashtag TrekWest5, or leave us a voicemail at 801-788-4913.

No comments:

Post a Comment