Friday, October 16, 2009

J. C. Hutchins' "7th Son" In Print!

If you listen to the TrekWest5 podcast, you know we've been promoting the podiobook trilogy "7th Son" for some time now. I'm really glad to announce that as of Oct. 27th, you'll be able to buy this book *in print* (in fact, you can preorder it now). To quote the email JC sent me:

This is huge news for me (the trilogy was also optioned for film development by Warner Bros.), and for podcasting. Considering that 7th Son was rejected by dozens of publishing pros before I released it as a podcast, we have accomplished something extraordinary with its publication.

To celebrate the release, he's announcing a number of new promotions that I wanted to make all of you aware of:

- A brand-new podcast recording of the "print edition" of the novel (with new scenes, twists, and character tweaks)

- A prequel audio short story anthology called 7th Son: 7 Days. (I am currently listening my way through this and am really enjoying it)

- Serialization of the novel in PDF and and the text at Cory Doctorow's BoingBoing.net

There's a lot to like about the 7th Son series of podiobooks, and for those of you not inclined to partake of them in the audio format, I hope you'll pick up a copy of the deadtree edition.

1 comment:

J.C. Hutchins said...

Thanks for the evangelism, my friend!

Post a Comment